Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Laurie Laurie is offline

Default Origin, History of Cow Slaughter and Beef Eating in Bharat

On 10/9/2011 4:13 PM, P. Rajah wrote:
On 10/9/2011 3:52 PM, Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass
jyotihshithead aka the abominable ass-troll-oger wrote:

== ... and we have an improved ability to process cholesterol and fat.
SCIENCE please!

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...uman_diet.html
HINT: national geographic is NOT science, it is a picture book for
curious teen-age boys.

== Meat eating is an old human habit ...
But, not old enough for our species to have "adapted" to it.
There are NO mechanisms for adapting to volitional behavior. Try
reading a REAL science book.

==
http://www.newscientist.com/article/...man-habit.html

newscientist is not a scientific journal, it is a popular magazine for
ignorant lay people like Internet Trolls, and people like you.

NONE of this refutes that understanding that there is NO mechanism to
"evolve" to volitional behavior, especially when it causes widespread
death and disease, as current epidemiological evidence so clearly indicates.
http://www.ecologos.org/meat-heart-death.htm
http://www.ecologos.org/ttdd.html#meat

Laurie

scientifically-credible vegan information:
www.ecologos.org/ttdd.html