Posted to alt.food.wine
Anders Tørneskog[_2_] Anders Tørneskog[_2_] is offline

Default Edamame

"Anders Tørneskog" > skrev i melding

> Funny thing is, I bought a bottle of this very wine today to have with
> sushi. Will report

Belisario Terre di Valbona, Verdicchio di Matelica 2010 - about 11USD
Flowery bouquet, pale yellow color, nice minerality and fruitiness, quite
dry, not high but sufficient acidity, good length.
A pleasant but not great wine with typical Verdicchio character. Shop had
another wine from same producer at a rather higher price so I'd guess this
one single bottle doesn't prove the merits of Verdicchio di Matelica. B+ on
the Dale scale
Anders