Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
P. Rajah[_2_] P. Rajah[_2_] is offline

Default LIES Origin, History of Cow Slaughter and Beef Eatingin Bharat

http://www.gate.net/%7Erwms/primegendist.html

> Proto-humans ate for millions of years BEFORE the very recent
> domestication of fire, without fire. I.e., humans evolved on a RAW
> fruit-oriented diet.
> There id NO credible evidence that humans successfully "evolved" the
> ability to digest flesh.

Apes eat meat, without having to cook it. Apes are very close,
biologically speaking, to humans. It is perfectly conceivable that
humanoids had a diet similar to that of apes. Don't confuse "civilized
humans" and their eating habits with humans/humanoids from previous ages.

If anything, humans have generally *devolved* the ability to consume raw
meat since they developed the ability to make fire, although some
societies even today consume certain types of raw meat.

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism