Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
P. Rajah[_2_] P. Rajah[_2_] is offline

Default Origin, History of Cow Slaughter and Beef Eating in Bharat

On 10/5/2011 7:08 PM, Mad Sudhan > wrote:

> On Oct 5, 6:22 pm, George > wrote:
>> On 10/5/2011 2:47 PM, wrote:

>> Humans and our immediate hominid ancestors have always eaten meat - not
>> in rational dispute.

> Humans ate other humans too. Like Christians eat the body of Jeezuz
> and drink his blood

I see they have released you after your most recent stint at the sanatorium.

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism