Tom S

Default Agglomerated Corks

"Joe Sallustio" > wrote in message
m...
> I tested Supremecorq and liked them, with the qualification you should
> bump your SO2 at least 10 PPM. I lost that within 3 months, but it
> stayed constant over 5 years.

Joe -

Just so that I'm clear on what you said above, does that mean that the free
SO2 dropped 10 ppm initially and no farther after that, holding steady for 5
years? I'm considering using Supremecorqs on my wine this year.

One of the others I've looked at is NuCorq. The data I've seen on SO2
retention for them is good, but the strong wording of the disclaimer on
their website has me worried.

I agree that the price of natural corks is ridiculous, but 'taint my primary
motivation from moving away from them. ;^)

Tom S