Posted to alt.food.vegan
TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher is offline

Default Fat Tax

OK, we discussing here a FAT TAX, which means that even Buddha would
be taxed. Lean Buddha is good because he doesn't eat at the Chinese
buffet. I think it's a great idea overall, but a little complicated to
apply. According to the Wisdom of the Jungle, there are two sides to
it: CUTTING DOWN THE CALORIES & BURNING THE CALORIES (hunting-
gathering, ie. riding bike, whatever).

On Oct 1, 9:56 am, "Mr. Smartypants" > wrote:
> On 10/1/2011 5:44 AM, walt tonne wrote:
>
> > [...]

> The fat on people's bodies comes from eating TOO MUCH F*** FOOD!

And too little exercise.

No place to ride a bike and often no place to walk either.

What are you doing about the hunter-gatherer?