Dar V

Default how to make a good flavorfull sweet fruit wine

Just an observation from someone who hasn't been at this as long as the
others. I've taste-tested my fruit wines at various times to gain an
understanding of how they change, and they do change. From the fruit wines
I've done, the alcohol kick does overwhelm the fruit taste in the beginning,
but as the wine ages the fruit taste does start to come out (if you can wait
that long). In response to your last question about fining, I don't unless
the wine has a problem with it. Usually my wines clear of their own accord
after racking and bulk aging. In three years, I've only resorted to fining
with one batch because it's not clear - the one I'm working on now
(dandelion).
Darlene

"Stephen" > wrote in message
> I have 3 fruit wines making and I want to know the best way to make it
> flavorfull and sweet with a good kick. Is the best method to feed the

yeast