Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default experimented with diet this week..

yes it was definitely a creep up on me thing.

no I have been getting off the meds so dont wish to go back.

I can maintain excellent control with diet and exercise so thats the way
I'm going to go..

like I said it was just a experiment to see if I could add those things back
in to my normal diet which is fine for me.

a slice of bread or bit of banana was nice but not a big deal..I wont miss
them much..especially since they harm me...and I know I can have them every
so often..just not regularly..like you say one day fine..two pushing
it..three harm.

KROM

"BlueBrooke" wrote ...

This sounds pretty familiar -- once or twice a week, maybe, with no
problem. But more than two or three days in a row, and the BG creep
kicks in. It's frustrating.

I don't know what meds you're on, but have you thought about adjusting
them? Or are have you decided you definitely don't want to go that
way?