Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default sigh..last grill o the year <pours out some pepsi max on the ground>

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> On 9/28/2011 4:47 PM, KROM wrote:
>> had a few nice days so snuck one more in
>>
>> was grilled veggies and porterhouse steaks..was good!
>>
>> see you hopefully in may mr grill!
>>
>> KROM
>>

> but but but
>
> ok, we don't BBQ in -15F ranges
>
> but, we do BBQ thru the winter, turn it on and the snow melts off

I have only ever BBQed once. It was a disaster! I couldn't get the coals
to light. I saturated them with cologne. Then I added some newspaper which
did catch fire and took off towards the neighbors. Eventually I did get it
to light and I made steaks for my friends which I did not eat. I was a
vegetarian then.

I do find it odd that my husband has never asked about getting a BBQ. I
thought men liked to do that. But maybe I am wrong. I thought my dad liked
to do it but he admitted to me after I bought him the cookbook and tool set
that he didn't actually ever like to do it. Come to think of it, I don't
think that my brother owns one either.