Romahawk

Default Alcohol shrinks brain & no stroke benefits

I guess it depends on who's study you believe. I read one the said an aspirin a day helps prevent or control heart disease and stroke. I read another that says alcohol in moderation ( 1 to 2 drinks) intensifies the effect of aspirin by as much as 10 times. So I guess one could say if you take an aspirin a day and have one or two small glasses of wine in the evening you are ten times less likely to have a stroke or heart attack than someone who only takes the aspirin. Hmmmm then again you are increasing the chance of internal bleeding by ten times so if that bleeding occurs in the brain maybe it's not such a good idea. Damn I have to go back and see if I can't find a study more to my liking. :-)

--
http://www.romahawk.com

http://www.romahawk.com