Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jerry Avins Jerry Avins is offline

Default I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

On Sep 27, 10:23*am, Nancy Young <email@replyto> wrote:

> If I want someone to just go along with everything I say, I'll get
> a dog.

You must be a really good dog trainer. My dog isn't exactly a pushover
when she wants something. This morning at breakfast, she started
lifting my elbow with her snout, a sure sign that she wants something.
She knows she won't get fed at table, so I eventually relented and got
up (I was done eating) to see what she wanted. She immediately pranced
toward the front door, doing a good imitation of a Lipizzaner. I said
to her -- this is a quote -- "If you trouble to look, you'll see that
I'm barefoot." She turned right around and headed to the bedroom,
presumably to supervise. We had a nice walk. She does everything I
tell her to provided I don't tell her to do things she won't (like
sit, stay).

Jerry
--
Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can
get.