Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_5_] Nancy Young[_5_] is offline

Default I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

On 9/27/2011 10:00 AM, Lou Decruss wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:40:53 -0400, Nancy Young<email@replyto> wrote:
>
>> On 9/27/2011 4:40 AM, Nad wrote:

>>> I have heard from others: in order to have a happy and argument free
>>> marriage the male needs to remember just two words..."Yes Dear".

>> That sounds like a big bore and I don't know anyone like that who
>> is happily married. Maybe you're the opposite, you have problems
>> because you're the one who wants everything your way? Heh.

> We're not married but we've been together longer than many stay
> married. We pick our battles and most of the time the stuff isn't
> really very important. No doormat personalities here and I agree with
> you it would be boring any other way.

Really, it's the same here. It's not perfect but it's not worth
arguing about. When it is, it's because it's an ongoing thing
that needs to be settled.

If I want someone to just go along with everything I say, I'll get
a dog.

nancy