Posted to rec.food.cooking
Lou decruss Lou decruss is offline

Default I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:40:53 -0400, Nancy Young <email@replyto> wrote:

>On 9/27/2011 4:40 AM, Nad wrote:
>> > wrote:
>>>
>>> I prefer a loving wife. She might be my surrogate maid on odd occasions,
>>> but then I am most willingly her man-servant and butler nearly all the
>>> time. If I were to lose her I would not re-marry. I was lucky enough to
>>> find a woman who has no equal.

>> When it comes to relationships in my life, they end up problematic.
>>
>> I have heard from others: in order to have a happy and argument free
>> marriage the male needs to remember just two words..."Yes Dear".

>That sounds like a big bore and I don't know anyone like that who
>is happily married. Maybe you're the opposite, you have problems
>because you're the one who wants everything your way? Heh.

We're not married but we've been together longer than many stay
married. We pick our battles and most of the time the stuff isn't
really very important. No doormat personalities here and I agree with
you it would be boring any other way.

Lou