Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_5_] Nancy Young[_5_] is offline

Default I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

On 9/27/2011 4:40 AM, Nad wrote:
> > wrote:
>>
>> I prefer a loving wife. She might be my surrogate maid on odd occasions,
>> but then I am most willingly her man-servant and butler nearly all the
>> time. If I were to lose her I would not re-marry. I was lucky enough to
>> find a woman who has no equal.

> When it comes to relationships in my life, they end up problematic.
>
> I have heard from others: in order to have a happy and argument free
> marriage the male needs to remember just two words..."Yes Dear".

That sounds like a big bore and I don't know anyone like that who
is happily married. Maybe you're the opposite, you have problems
because you're the one who wants everything your way? Heh.

nancy