Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sock Sock is offline

Default I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

On 27/09/2011 12:11 PM, Nad wrote:
> > wrote:
>>
>> Not so. Most guys would prefer a maid who lived elsewhere. A woman who
>> provides others services might be welcome as a permanent house-guest.

> Yes and No for the "might" in my case.
>
> Yes, if I had a maid I would want her live some where else.
>
> No, others services would not be welcome in my home. I would much rather go
> to the Bordello for such services.
>
> For companionship, I prefer the Dog, they do not tell you what to do.

Don't get a cat then, they are always trying to tell you what to do.

From an old bumper sticker.

"Dogs have masters, cats have staff."

I prefer a loving wife. She might be my surrogate maid on odd occasions,
but then I am most willingly her man-servant and butler nearly all the
time. If I were to lose her I would not re-marry. I was lucky enough to
find a woman who has no equal.