Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Thanksgiving dinner

wife likes her foods to mix..I am very ocd about it..lol..I hate for my
cranberry to touch my other foods on the plate and wouldnt mix them..even
on a sandwich

whenever I got lamb with mint jelly I would spread it on a buttered roll and
eat it that way..lol

KROM

"Ozgirl" wrote in message ...

While I like pickle I would be having turkey on rye with alfalfa sprouts
and cranberry sauce On one slice and eaten daintily with a knife and
fork A favourite open sandwich at Xmas time for me (if there is left
over pork) is the pork on rye with a little mint jelly and applesauce.