Posted to rec.food.cooking
Judy Haffner Judy Haffner is offline

Default Looking For"Chewy" Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe-Not Soft Or C...

ItsJoanNotJoann wrote

>Oh my heavens! Where have you been
> girl?? No cable or satellite for
>your tv????

No satellite dish, but do have cable and get LOTS of channels, but I
never watch daytime TV, except occasionally will watch the judge shows
(in part) that are on in the morning, but not for long. I watch very
little TV, as are other things I'd rather do.

Depending on how many years ago this guy was on TV too, as went from '74
to '87 without TV, as just felt it was better for our four kids to not
be staring at the boob tube all the time, and they thanked us later for
having the cable disconnected. Hubby and I sure never missed it, but now
I would, but I'm still very selective what I watch, and don't watch any
of the cooking shows, etc.

Judy