Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dan Abel Dan Abel is offline

Default I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

In article >,
Nad > wrote:

> news > wrote:
> > On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:
> >> HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?
> >>

> > Only you can answer that.
> > It's weird that you can't spell "weird", however.

> That is weird
>
> Hmmm... I would say it depends on your thoughts...
> If you have thoughts of harming others, then you have severe problems.
>
> Being single is not being weird. I have been single all of life and will
> die that way.
> It is better to be single than to be married to someone that you cannot
> stand to be with.

That's true. I've known people who have been married, some several
times, and they just were never happy with it. Others, like my uncle
Dan, were married a long time (51 years to his first wife), and when she
died, he was in another relationship very quickly.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA