Old 24-09-2011, 02:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Nad Nad is offline

Default I am not married and I can cook- does that make me wierd.

Sqwertz wrote:
On Sat, 24 Sep 2011 02:00:18 -0400, Cheryl wrote:

On 9/24/2011 12:41 AM, Pico Rico wrote:
wrote in message
om...
On 9/23/2011 9:46 PM, Dan Landau wrote:

HI- I am not married yet, and I am a guy- does that make me wierd?

What do you look like and what is your profession? Are you heterosexual?
Do you own your own home? Do you have kids? You like to cook, but do you
do it well? Depending on the answers to these questions, I might be able
to help you change your status. Call me.

He would still be weird. Maybe even more so.

I specialize in weird.

Do you have any gerbils?

-sw

You, you... Have Gerbils... Weird indeed, economic times must be hard for
some.

Do they taste like chicken?

--
Nad