sslone1021 sslone1021 is offline
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsley View Post
Simple question: 'What's your favourite chain restaurant?' It can be anywhere in the world so long as it's a franchise. Fast food franchises don't count though.

In the UK I think I'd say Belgo, they've got an unusual menu and an amazing selection of beers & ales from around the world.

What's yours?
I prefer the Olive Garden, There is A local Pizza place I enjoy not sure if its a franchise its POPS Pizza and I Love there Greek Style Pizza

Eat For Less! Just Enter Your Email Address and Get Up to 90% Off Restaurants in Your City!

Last edited by sslone1021 : 24-09-2011 at 12:14 AM