Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Salmon cakes

one of the things i figured out was that since we are having all vynle
floors a big vaccum isn't required, i was going to do the whole house vac,
but after careful consideration i decided a roomba and a dust mop for the
touch ups/when company was coming would be better... we have a small hand
vac for dry spills, Lee