Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default Salmon cakes

On 9/22/2011 7:37 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
> that is what makes them so wonderful they damage nothing, as long as you
> don't have clutter stacked around and its just furniture it works great,
> trusst me, and its really great if you have the one i had... it had a remote
> control so it would go under furniture at the dh's direction when i asked
> him to do that... and man what a great cat toy... my dh was very upset one
> day just after getting ours, five cats sitting in a row in china cat
> position watching it go back and forth all heads moving like watching a
> tennis match... and the camera was on the shelf behind where the cats were,
> Lee

bwha ha ha ha

love it

friend of mine has a U shaped bungalow with central courtyard inside the U

the roomba copes with the ENTIRE house, with one small
adjustment........... the dining room chairs must be elevated to stop
confusing the Roomba

the roomba does magnificently for them (small touch ups needed depending
on your tolerance level)

kate