Old 23-09-2011, 02:42 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Ping Julie Tuna Patties no eggs

i remembered after i wrote that, my bad, i had cleared my kf yesterday
because i wasn't getting some people
's posts, in this group tiger lily and it was honking me off, lol, Lee
"Julie Bove" wrote in message

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
somehow your snide rude repulsive self got out of my kf, thanks for just
being obnoxious instead of your usual nnasty self to notify me to put you
back in, Lee
"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" wrote in message
"Jacquie" wrote:

I was looking for tuna patty recipes and this popped up.

Tuna Potato Cakes

1 cup mashed potatoes
1 can (12-oz. size) tuna, (water pack) drained and broken into chunks
1/3 cup seasoned fine dry bread crumbs
1/2 cup finely chopped celery or onions
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
cooking oil

In bowl combine potatoes, tuna, bread crumbs, celery, and pepper. In
skillet
heat oil over medium heat. Drop about 1/3 cup potato mixture into hot
oil;
flatten to 1/2-inch patty. Cook 4 minutes or until browned. Carefully
turn;
cook 4 minutes more. Repeat with remaining mixture.

oh no, toooooo many carbs and it has gluten

There doesn't have to be gluten. There are gluten free bread crumbs ya
know.

*Replying here because he is in my KF too*