Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Menu for diarrhea?

messy is definitely a detractor no matter the taste, with my father's that
is one of the draws, he would make it up, it went on the back of the grill
to keep warm, he mopped meat at the end to just give it a crispy glase so
not that messy, then burgers/hotdogs went in the sauce to stay warm... those
weren't that messy because they were with a bun, but now days it would be
for me as i eat less bread in general, Lee