Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Menu for diarrhea?

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message
> I think you either like them or not. Fresh blueberries I will always
> bypass them if there is an alternative, frozen on the other hand I really
> like.

Frozen ones give me nightmares! My mom loved them and frequently served
them as dessert. We each got a custard cup full of them, straight from the
freezer. She would eat them and get her teeth all blueberry-y and then
insist that we take a walk up to the store. There she would grin at people
with her purple teeth. As a child there was not much worse than that, that
I could think of. Sometimes I think she just did it because she knew how
mortified I was of it.