Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Menu for diarrhea?

as you know i try to eat moderate carb, to the healthy and more complex...
but when i am in this situation often its something to go down there and
collect the ick... rice, which for me would be brown, warm tapioca pudding,
and warm jello... also remember to keep her hydrated, truth is its almost
more important to get the liquids in than make the stool... also watch her
electrolights, but if she is carb sensitive she won't probably do well with
a banana, Lee