Ethannv Ethannv is offline
Member

Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecka View Post
Indian cuisine consists of the foods and dishes of India and is characterized by the extensive use of various Indian spices, herbs, vegetables and fruit

Indian food really taste so delicious, I love thier Indian Rojak and their Curry, and one of the reason why I like Indian food is that i like eating spicy food.
We visited India recently, was suppose to attend a seminar in Hyderabad. I visited there to very famous restaurant there named, Shahi Restaurant. Food was very good with perfect blend of Indian spices, people those who love spicy Indian food must go there. Good service and I can strongly recommend this restaurant.But one thing I missed there is the famous "biryani" of Hyderabad. I would like to know the recipe of it if possible.