haleymcadams1 haleymcadams1 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinandrew View Post
Healthy food gives energy for do the work, i like eat health food and today when i going eating any food first i check food fresh or not basically if you need keep healthy your self you just eat healthy food and drinks fresh juice.
I do love drinking freshly squeeze fruit juice. Eating healthy foods means healthy living.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterwaugh View Post
People like eat to healthy food they are need now clean and good hotel for eating, i like eat healthy food at home or hotel or healthy food give me good health and make strong my body cells and also i like to eat salad of fresh fruits.
Well eating healthy foods doesn't guarantee that you're eating clean food. Hotel foods are indeed delicious and hopefully clean enough to say that it's good to eat.