A Girl With Tea A Girl With Tea is offline
Member

Location: Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy View Post
Ive forgotten the reasons I drink tea. Now it is just part of who I am and what I do.
Jim
I love what you said Space Cowboy; quite profound in fact.

Your comment got me thinking: I've been drinking tea as my primary beverage for about seven years now. I can't imagine not having it in my life. Tea has become what I am known for at my workplace; co-workers are always commenting on my tea drinking (which I love!). Plus, I would say that tea has become part of my lifestyle. Itís just what I do. So, tea has definitely become part of "who I am and what I do."

Thanks Space Cowboy for your insight