Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Linen or paper napkins?

"Drew.Drake" > wrote in message
news

> I dont know what to choose. I'll give u some background info: approx. 80
> guests, small budget since we prefer to spend it all in the honeymoon,
> no wedding cake, really simple centerpieces, linen tablecloths, red and
> white colors, flamenco/spain kinda feeling.
>

> --
> Drew.Drake

Since this is a barbecue group, I'd have to answer in what we use at a real
barbecue. That means a good white linen napkin. Get them as large as you
can because people tend to get a little sloppy with ribs and they have to
do a lot of wiping. Yes, we are a dainty bunch, but sometimes we get our
fingers mussed.

As for wedding cake, for 89 guests buy enough Twinkies that everyone can
have a piece. For the head table, the bride and groom, I'd buy Sno Balls.
It would be a nice touch of class.

For the red and white colors, hang out the honeymoon bed sheet.