Posted to rec.food.preserving
Nicholas Fryer Nicholas Fryer is offline

Default Homemade Cayenne Pepper Hot Sauce

Greetings one and all!

I am new to canning and preserving, so please bear with me

I grew a bumper crop of cayenne peppers this year, and I want to make
a thin, "Tabasco"-style hot sauce. I want to bottle this sauce and
process it so that it is shelf-stable. If I make enough, I would like
to give it as gifts to friends and family. The only problem is that I
cannot seem to find good instructions on how to accomplish this! Any
suggestions y'all may have will be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in
advance!