Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

Depends on the abilities and wants of the young adults. Obviously I have
to make decisions for Jasmine but for those people who comprehend what
is happening they often choose workshop or have a desire to to work in
normal workplaces. There are organisations that help people into work if
they desire. Then of course there are choices to be made about housing.
Whether you want or your child wants to live in group home, institution
or stay at home. I would like to see jasmine do something outside the
home as she tends to veg out at home whereas there is more activities at
school, workshops etc.