Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

i wish i could find that exact post, but i have looked for a while and can't
and i also realise that you/your opinions while valid in some nutritonal
subjects are valid your opinion and need to be right isn't worth my time...
so i will once again decide to not respond to this conversation so please go
ahead and have the last word, Lee