Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> knowing your limits and those of your brother is an excellent starting
> point, it might be a screaming match but you and brother if he will are
> going to just have to say, this is what we can do to help, in order to
> keep you out of a nursing home this is what we need to have you do... that
> could be shopping with you, o r letting you shop for them... i swear julie
> scaring them into understanding that once socail services gets into it is
> an ok stratedgy, i have seen som horrid results when even well meaning
> socail service people get into it, Lee

Well they did seem to be shocked when they were told he couldn't drive for 6
months. I got the idea that they thought after the end of the 2 weeks of
therapy he could be back to normal.

I know he could physically still drive a car but with his memory problems it
could be very dangerous! He currently seems very slow to be able to process
some thoughts.