Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

Given the relationship between Julie and her parents I would be inclined
to start as I mean to go on. As you say, letting them know up front what
you are willing/capable of doing. Not everyone has the ability to look
after aging parents. Just before my mum went into a home I had two young
babies. It was very stressful despite the fact that we had always got on
well.