Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

i don't care if you bought it new and cheap and it is now worth three times
what you paid... an investment is something that provides ongoing income a
house is not, it is a place you pay rent to yourself for the priviiligde of
living there, nothing more or less, most houses get sold under stress, a
fact that people don't pyay attention to often, your job changes, you retire
or one of you becomes disabled to the point you must sell or lose
everything, there are very few imho sales that are on the terms of the
seller... bless those who can... one of the best explainations i ever read
was that richdad/poor dad guys explaination of what an investment is... it
was funny when we read it, the dh is reading, and i busted out laughing...
he says whats funny... i said, are you getting royalties or what. Lee