Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

on the plus side is that we can easily live where we have the house until it
does sell, the bridge of getting accomodations where we land might make it
tight but probably not undoable, and honestly, i think i prefer travelling
while we are still healthy enough to enjoy it when we can rather than
retireing divesting and then being too old to enjoy that raft rid, Lee