Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Swedish Hospital Cherry Hill Food

and even if the basics/dry goods are odered online and fresh is picked up
that works also, there are always options in this situation, my mother and i
recently discussed this and she said in no way would they move in with any
of us it would be assisted living or a nursing home as its too stressful for
the caregivers once you can't live alone, she was dead serious and meant
every word... Lee