Posted to rec.food.cooking
Dimitri Dimitri is offline

Default Another boring anniversary accomplishment.

"Andy" > wrote in message ...
> OT: Another boring anniversary accomplishment.
>
> Since 10:00am, September 1st, 2004, my seventh year of giving up smoking
> has come true.
>
> An equation of my own devise estimates I've saved $20k in that time span.
> Never once faltered.
>
> I'll never forget, it was on Wednesday, watching morning news, in my La-Z-
> Boy when I snuffed out my last cigarette. I glanced at the wall clock and
> marked the time.
>
> So, I'm so again proud to announce x7 I won!!!
>
> Andy

Congrats - it Ain't no easy task. My last was 5-6-2001 3:30 PM as they took
me to the hospital with a soon to be paralyzed left side. (stroke)

IMHO it gets easier but never goes away completely.

If you want to know exactly how much you have saved - download the silk quit
meter. http://www.silkquit.org/stop-smoking/quit-meter.aspx

Dimitri