Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Kisses filled with air

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "W. Baker" > wrote in message
>> Ozgirl > wrote:
>>

>> : "Jacquie" > wrote in message
>> : m...
>> : >
>> : > "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>> : > ...
>> : >>
>> : >> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> : >> ...
>> : >>> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>> : >>> ...
>> : >>>>
>> : >>>> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> : >>>> ...
>> : >>>>> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>> : >>>>> ...
>> : >>>>>
>> : >>>>> The air whipped comes in bars too, not just kisses. I tried one
>> of
>> : >>>>> the chunks in the bar and I thought it was good.
>> : >>>>
>> : >>>> I tried the bar when it came out. I didn't really like that.
>> : >>>> Apparently they are like the Nestle Aero available in Canada. I
>> : >>>> don't like Nestle chocolate though.
>> : >>>
>> : >>>
>> : >>> I could have eaten the whole bar, but didn't. I love Nestle
>> : >>> chocolate and Hershey chocolate and just about all chocolate.
>> : >>
>> : >> I don't really like most candy. I guess I am just picky.
>> : >>
>> : >>
>> : > I must be the only person in the world that doesn't like dark
>> : > chocolate...I like the creaminess and smoothness of milk chocolate
>> : > Googled this candy and added trans fat to the word and the first page
>> : > I came to said no transfat.
>>
>> : I like dark chocolate but no more that 75%, that's my limit. Do you get
>> : Cherry Ripe there? I love Cherry Ripe
>> : >
>> : >
>>
>> I love the 85% but fount the 90%, whihc is not always available, too
>> bitter. Is there any one else here who once snitched a square of their
>> mother's baking chocolate and had a great shock? I remember doing that
>> with my best friend . Neveer again!!!! That was when I learned about
>> baking chocolate:-)

> lol yes. Although one of my kids, can't remember which liked to buy the
> cooking chocolate to eat.

I actually like that stuff. I would eat it if it didn't mess with my GERD.
I do like bitter foods and drink. I loved the old Tab with the saccharine.
Loved that aftertaste. Love gin and tonic although I don't drink it any
more.

I do find it odd that some people say vegetables are bitter, especially
broccoli. That doesn't taste bitter to me at all, just awful. Sometimes
raw celery can be bitter to me. I still eat it. Unless it makes my tongue
go numb, which it sometimes does.