Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Halloween

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> On 8/30/2011 1:21 PM, Julie Bove wrote:
>
>> I don't think kids like pencils or spider rings. At least my daughter
>> never
>> did.

> I offer a wide range of their choice of any 2 items from any 2 bowls
>
> the spider rings would always be gone first

Hmmm... I got the spider rings once and we had most of them left at the end
of the night. Of course it didn't help that other neighbors also had spider
rings. Angela came home with a ton of them. The things that went the best
for us were the rubber ducks and the stuffed animals.

I always had a lot of the stationary stuff left. Like notepads, stickers
and pencils.