Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Halloween

oh I would only do that if I ran out of candy!..lol

as long as it doesnt have hfcs I give away candy..I do keep a couple bags
of trinkets if ever I was asked but it hasnt come up yet.

I see it like just because I dont drink means I should take away your wine
or cause I like beef means you cant enjoy the chicken..

this is supposed to be a treat and I'm not going to visit my illness on
kids.

if I could eat candy I would..lol

I do allow my self a few peanut m and m's since if I keep it a few doesnt
blip my meter..lol

the first year I was afraid of temptation so had a 70 percent super rich bar
on hand..wasnt a problem.

last several years I pretty much buy all candies I wouldnt want anyhoo like
sweet tarts and twizzlers and gumballs etc.

now if I had all almond joys and snickers...might be bad..lol..oh and recess
peanut butter cups <drool>

KROM

"Storrmmee" wrote in message ...

he is very creative in a practicle way, that would have never occured to me,
and i think a mixed can would/might be a challenge, Lee