Posted to alt.food.wine
Luk Luk is offline

Default Chianti Classico, whom to visit?

Il 30/08/2011 15.16, Luk ha scritto:

> [...]

By the way, if you decided to visit the Scansano area (thing that I
suggest because very beutiful and less crowded than the most famous
Montalcino ecc. ecc.) I recomend you to go eating at "La Cantina" and
ask for some OLD morellino botles (1996 is superb) they still produce.

Luk