Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default Hi everybody

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Cheri" > wrote in message
>> "Ozgirl" > wrote in message
>>
>>> IMO ASD lost a lot because of the pettiness of a very small few, who
>>> appear to agree with each other on a lot of different issues.

>> Then maybe we can agree to leave this *old news* and pettiness behind in
>> the diabetic FOOD group and take it back to ASD if you're wanting to
>> carry it on.
>>
>> Cheri

> Umm, who made the first response to Alan about this issue in this thread?
> Who was the second to comment from the Three Musketeers? Who also said
> EOD? Enuf said.

Yes, Alan specifically responded to *me.* I was not the person who brought
it up, he did. I believe I said that I didn't believe anyone could run him
off if he didn't want to go. You're like a little yapping dog nipping at
peoples heels while trying to stir stuff up that's long dead...so bite me
Jan.

Cheri