Glen Duff

Default Italian Oak Barrels?

Joe,

I have a 55 liter medium toast Hungarian barrel that I picked up from
Watson's (Kevin Watson) at Niagara-on-the-Lake. The price was
reasonable and it was beautifully made after the squat burgundian style.

The second year of use was with my 02 Chardonnay which was just bottled
and it is a really promising Chardonnay with a nice oak level.

I would highly recommend them.

Glen Duff