Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default Hi everybody

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 07:35:24 +1000, "Ozgirl"
> wrote:

>Evelyn, that is very similar to the original Weight Watchers diet on
>which I lost 90 pounds. That had only two slices of bread a day though
>and 3 pieces of fruit. Also 600ml of skimmed milk per day. Are you
>saying its actually two meals a day plus a protein shake meal?

Yes. And I lost 60 lbs years ago on that same original weight
watchers diet, and I love the similarity.

The shake is made with 1% milk so you are getting your protein in
powder form, and fat in that. You can also have a salad with it if
you want.

I lost some weight with that easily before the surgery and I could've
continued because it was so easy to follow.

But don't underestimate the tricks, like no water with a meal and
chewing every bite till it is GONE, before taking another bite. It
delays the amount of food you eat, and allows you to feel satisfied
sooner with less food.

Evelyn

.. .