Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
Jack Denver[_2_] Jack Denver[_2_] is offline

Default I am wondering if David Bogie has had any luck with his efforts ingetting a few "regulars" of these newsgroups to meet before, during, orafter the upcoming SCAA meeting in Denver. I have decided at the lastminute to brave the snowstorms, pu

I am wondering if David Bogie has had any luck with his efforts in
getting a few "regulars" of these newsgroups to meet before, during,
or
after the upcoming SCAA meeting in Denver. I have decided at the last
minute to brave the snowstorms, put on my moon boots and pull my
bobsled
all the way to Colorado, and it would be nice to put some faces on
the
names of some of you people in cyberspace while over there. So, if
anything has been planned "behind our back", let us know!
Denver forecast: Friday partly cloudy, high 46, low 28. Saturday
cloudy,
high 47, low 29. Ouch, I miss Los Angeles (Friday sunny, high 81, low
57) already... :-)
--
Umberto B - Gardena, CA
Sovrana Trading Corporation