Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Janet Janet is offline

Default Low carb diet

Julie Bove wrote:
<snip>

> My job when I was a kid was to make the salad for dinner. We had
> salad every night. I freaking HATE making salad and in no way shape
> or form did making me do that make anything simpler for anyone. It
> just caused a lot of fights between my mom and I.

Ha! I, too, was given the job of making the salad dressing and salad as a
kid. And although I love to cook, and do lots of it--and love salad-- making
salad is my LEAST favorite cooking activity. In fact, I often buy boxes
of baby romaine or mesclun instead of head lettuce because not having to
wash lettuce makes it more likely that I will force myself to make salad at
night.