Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Low carb diet

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> this is another area we disagree on julie,
>
> because the dh must do things that require sight, and right now with our
> living situation, he has picked up a lot more of our paid work, so even
> though i hate, hate, HATE to cook i have picked it up and am doing it so
> he doesn't have to do everything, I am saying this because i feel as
> though if she had to cook it then there would be less stress and she would
> realise just what effort goes into it so she might be more accepting of
> what you do put in front of her... and honestly it is just that simple,
> Lee

I don't see how that would make anything simpler. Bottom line, when school
starts she will have no time to cook. I will have to have the meal ready
for her to eat when she gets home. She will eat, have a short amount of
time and then go to the dance studio. That's assuming her back is healed
and the Dr. gives her the go ahead.

My job when I was a kid was to make the salad for dinner. We had salad
every night. I freaking HATE making salad and in no way shape or form did
making me do that make anything simpler for anyone. It just caused a lot of
fights between my mom and I.

When I was on my own I did some cooking but not a lot. There are plenty of
inexpensive foods one can eat that don't require cooking.