Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Low carb diet

this is another area we disagree on julie,

because the dh must do things that require sight, and right now with our
living situation, he has picked up a lot more of our paid work, so even
though i hate, hate, HATE to cook i have picked it up and am doing it so he
doesn't have to do everything, I am saying this because i feel as though if
she had to cook it then there would be less stress and she would realise
just what effort goes into it so she might be more accepting of what you do
put in front of her... and honestly it is just that simple, Lee
"Julie Bove" > wrote in message

> "Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" > wrote in message

>>> I doubt it. I think the mere fact that I made it had something to do
>>> with
>>> it.